|Date:||28-31 January, 2018.|
|Place:||Osaka City University (Sugimoto Campus), Faculty of Science, Bldg. E, Room E408 (4F).|
Schedule & Abstracts
- Masanori Adachi (Shizuoka University)
- Thibaut Delcroix (ENS Paris)
- Kento Fujita (Kyoto University)
- Yoshinori Gongyo (The University of Tokyo)
- Tomoyuki Hisamoto (Nagoya University)
- Genki Hosono (The University of Tokyo)
- Dinh Tuan Huynh (Osaka University)
- Shin Kikuta (Kogakuin University)
- Satoshi Nakamura (Tohoku University)
- Ryosuke Nomura (The University of Tokyo)
- Martin Sera (Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg)
- Ryosuke Takahashi (Tohoku University)
- Takato Uehara (Saga University)
- Song-Yan Xie (Max Planck Institute for Mathematics)
Entrance on 28th sundayOn Sunday (the first day, 28th), all the doors of the building of Faculty of Science are locked except the "Entrance" indicated in this map. Please use this. After entering the building, please do not use any other door in order not to lock yourself out.
Conference RoomConference room is Room E408 at 4F of Faculty of Science, Bldg. E.
See here for the access.
Faculty of Science Building is located at 12 in Sugimoto Campus map.
Photo sessionWe will take a group photo at 12:30 on January 30 (just after the second talk).
Please gather at the conference room.
Osaka City University Guest HousePlease contact us as soon as possible if you want to use Osaka City University Guest House.
See here for the access map.
Conference DinnerWe are planning to hold a banquet in January 30 at 楽蔵うたげ天王寺アポロビル店.
It will start at 18:30.
Please contact Takanori Ayano (tayano7150 [at] gmail.com) as soon as possible if you'd like to join it.
OrganizerTakayuki Koike (tkoike [at] sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp)
Supporting StaffTakanori Ayano (tayano7150 [at] gmail.com)
Hitoshi Yamanaka (yamanaka [at] sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp)
Reiji Yoshioka (yoshioka [at] sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp)
This conference is supported by Leading Initiative for Excellent Young Researchers.
Last updated on January 30, 2018.